All orders are sent out either via Australia Post E-Parcel or Star trek Express, both options require a signature. Parcels will not be left unattended at a residence, ie; behind gate or on the front porch etc. If the recipient is not at the location a note will be left to arrange alternate delivery.
Australia’s Camping Quartermaster will not be held responsible for delivery failure as a result from non attendance.
Unclaimed articles is where an article is addressed for delivery at an office—or to an addressee at a hotel or other accommodation establishment, other than the proprietor, an employee, or a member of the family of the proprietor or an employee of that establishment—and has not been claimed by the addressee within 30 days after the date on which the article is delivered to that office or establishment, the article should be treated as an article unclaimed by the addressee.
When ordering via phone or e-mail, please specify if you require the order to be sent via express post or regular post.
(Please note that not all areas are within the express post range, please check with Australia Post).
- Australia’s Camping Quartermaster Pty Ltd take no responsibility for parcels that are not delivered within the specified times.
- Website purchase may take up to 48–72 hours to process, if you require more urgent delivery, please contact us via phone.
- Phone orders generally ship the same day.
- Australia’s Camping Quartermaster Pty Ltd take no responsibility for items damaged or lost goods during delivery – if you require insurance please contact us via phone for a quote.
- If you supply incorrect information and Australia Post cannot deliver your parcel, or you do not collect your parcel from the Post Office you may be asked to cover freight costs for us to resend your goods.
Postage Price Structure
Postage and Handling for orders within Australia for orders over $100 = FREE.
For orders under $100, Postage and Handling is based on the product’s dimensions and weight.
Estimated Delivery Times
Below are expected delivery times for parcels sent via regular post (source Australia Post Website).
Delivery times depend on a parcel’s place of origin and its destination. Based on this, Australia Post has the following delivery times: