Australia’s Camping Quartermaster respects your privacy. Any information you send to us via phone, in person, or via email is used in accordance with current privacy laws.
We warrant that your details will not be passed on by us to third parties. We will use this information only for the provision of our services.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please advise Australia’s Camping Quartermaster on firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, such a request is to be in writing.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Devices
The Australia’s Camping Quartermaster website uses devices provided by third parties (namely the Facebook and Twitter buttons) to enhance the website visitor’s experience. Visitors should consult the privacy policies of these third parties before using these devices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Credit Card Details
This website secures your credit card details and other information. Your credit card details are used solely for the transaction and are not stored by Australia’s Camping Quartermaster.
Australia’s Camping Quartermaster have adopted and complies with the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
What personal Information does Australia’s Camping Quartermaster collect and hold about you?
When you visit Australia’s Camping Quartermaster website, the following information will be recorded by our Internet Service Provider (ISP) for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain (e.g. .com, .gov, .au etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The previous site visited, and
- The type of browser and operating system used
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the ISP, or where a law enforcement agency exercise a warrant to inspect ISP log’s.
When you make a purchase on Australia’s Camping Quartermaster website, or send us a message requesting assistance or information about any of our products and/or services, you acknowledge that by providing us with your personal information you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of this information both for the purposes for which it was collected and also to communicate with you about a related or ancillary reason which could include but is not limited to the following reasons:
- To process and fulfil the order you have placed, including communicating its status, and contacting you about delivery
- To respond to your request for product or service information
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- Administer and manage the services we provide you To third party service providers that assist us with the fulfilment or improvement of our products and services
- For reporting purposes, or compliance in line with our legal obligations
- To prevent fraud against yourself, Australia’s Camping Quartermaster, or another third party
- To seek your feedback in relation to the products or services you have purchased by way of a product review
- To improve our website
- Unless you opt out, to communicate with you on a regular basis about any offers, promotions, products, or services that may be of interest
- In order to fulfil all or any of the criteria above, you agree that we may contact you by the most appropriate method and this may include; email, SMS, MMS, mail, social media, or telephone.
How do Australia’s Camping Quartermaster collect personal information?
Australia’s Camping Quartermaster collects personal information directly from you when you submit it either in store, online, or by telephone. We may also collect information from third parties or public sources, such as names, telephone numbers, email addresses and/or social media profile details sourced from organisations with the permission to release this information.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal or company information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Your information is stored securely whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only personnel requiring access to the information are allowed access. All personal, company or confidential information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
Some information is kept for a number of years to comply with legal requirements. Any personal information that is no longer needed is destroyed.
Access and correction
You can request access at any time to view and correct any personal information that we hold. We will process your request promptly within a reasonable time. There is no fee for requesting access to your information. You may ask us at any time to correct personal information held by us about you which is incorrect or out of date.
We aim to ensure that all information we hold, which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
You should promptly notify us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Links to other websites
Australia’s Camping Quartermaster website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Australia’s Camping Quartermaster. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites.
Ratings and Reviews
You acknowledge and agree that Australia’s Camping Quartermaster reserve the right to publish part or all of any submitted reviews or ratings these may include first name and suburb of participants.