ONE TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICE (NORMAL RPP $74.99)
GERBER BEAR GRYLLS ULTIMATE PRO FIXED BLADE, OUTDOOR SURVIVAL KNIFE
The ultimate survival knife with everything you need.
The 12 cm fine edge, drop-point blade can go straight from hacking firewood to delicately filleting a trout. Its premium grade stainless steel construction means you’ll never see rust or corrosion as you pull it from its sheath. The blade will also keep its edge longer between sharpening. With an updated full tang construction, you can be sure this is a tool that won’t fail you even after hard use.
Along with flawlessly performing all the essential duties of a knife, like slicing, chopping and filleting, this knife is packed with survival features. The stainless-steel pommel at the base of the handle can serve as a hammer. With two holes in the handle, the knife can be lashed to a stick to create a spear. And the lanyard cord with emergency whistle helps you keep track of the knife and provides a loud emergency signal should potential rescuers be within earshot.
Just like the knife it protects, the sheath on the Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade reveals a few useful surprises in its military-grade, mildew-resistant package. A built-in fire starter rod sits snug in a watertight holder. Pair that with the cutout notch on the blade’s top edge and the ferrocerium rod produces a shower of fire-igniting sparks. A pull-through carbide sharpener is integrated into the sheath, so you can make sure your blade stays sharp. And, for refreshing your outdoor knowledge before things get dicey, a waterproof version of Bear’s “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide is stashed into the protective pocket on the back.
This finely crafted knife has the following features:
– A 4.8-inch fine edge, drop-point blade, made out of premium grade 9Cr19MoV steel for smooth, versatile cuts
– Full-tang, premium stainless-steel construction for durability
– Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, precise handling
– Lashing holes in handle
– Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath
– Pull-through carbide sharpener in sheath, for guaranteed sharpness
– Built-in fire starter rod in watertight holder and Lanyard with loud emergency whistle
– Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
– Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
– Weighted at 390 grams in weight and 25.4 cm in total length, this knife feels solid and balanced in the hand