Our new non-stick Summit Skillet packs the performance of your kitchen pans into a trail-ready solution. Not only does it improve your backcountry cooking versatility, the turner nests into the handle for compact and lightweight travel. After all, your meals on the trail deserve to be just as good as your adventures.
- Eco-friendly, PFOA-free ceramic non-stick
- Extra-easy food release and cleanup
- Varied wall thickness for even heat distribution
- Turner included (nests in handle)
- Pot Support (sold separately) must be used when cooking with the Summit Skillet on all compatible cooking systems except the MightyMo, Joule, Genesis and HalfGen
Turner dimensions: 2.6 in x 7.3 in x 0.9 in (65 mm x 185 mm x 21 mm)