OD-1NP Stove with wind shield kit (fuel bottle sold separately)
Requires no priming! The stove goes from lit to simmer in as little as 10 seconds. This means no risk of big flare ups (burning holes in tarps) and no dirty sooty messes. This is achieved by the stove’s fairly complex pump that essentially delivers the fuel down the line as a gas rather than a liquid, simplifying the priming process.
Requires little servicing. Unlike MSR® liquid fuel stoves which periodically need the jet cleaned and the fuel line rasped out to remove particulate build ups.
The Soto Windscreen and Heat-Reflective Sheet are extremely useful accessories to your Soto® Muka™ Stove, protecting the gas flame from the wind and focusing the heat onto the bottom of the pan sitting on top of your stove. The Windscreen and Sheet are versatile and long-lasting and will progressively save you their value in fuel. That means less spent on fuel and less time hanging around for your water to boil and your food to cook.
- Control dial operates ignition, running and extinguishing
- Non priming – instantly atomizes liquid fuel giving gas stove simplicity
- No soot created
- 10 seconds from start to stable flame
- Includes emergency stop function
- Using the Air function, compressed air from the bottle extinguishes the flame, while also cleaning the jets
- Stop and lock feature
- Pressure indicator on the sturdy metal pump shows when the fuel bottle (sold separately) is properly pressurized for best stove performance – no more guessing
- Complete kit includes:
- Braided hose assembly
- Maintenance tool, silicone grease & spare O-ring
- Carry case/bag
- Burner assembly with pot supports
- Wind shield & reflective sheet
- Braided hose assembly
- Premium diecast aluminium body
- Stainless steel pot supports
- High quality Japanese engineering
- Made in Japan
DIMENSIONS / SPECS:
- Output:4,000 kcal/h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU – the highest output stove currently available!
- Compatible fuel:Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline
- Duration:Burns approx. 56 min. at maximum output using 480ml (16.3 oz.)car gasoline.
- Weight:164g (5.7 oz.) without pump, 327g (11.5 oz.) including the pump.
- Dimensions when in use(stove body only):13.5 x 13.5 x 8cm (5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 inch)
- Dimensions when stowed(stove body only):8 x 6.5 x 8cm (3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 inch)
Dedicated to generating and integrating the “Blue Flame” in every flaming device conceived, SOTO’s engineers have devoted their lives to creating products that reach a maximum sustainable flame in the least possible amount of time. Devices that can be trusted to function in extreme cold and chilling winds. Every effort is made to provide the highest safety and technical standards at all phases of production, resulting in an enhanced outdoor experience for end-users of SOTO’s products.SOTO was introduced to the world market in 2010. Since then, SOTO has been awarded five coveted industry awards for their flaming devices. Today nearly half of the devices manufactured by Shinfuji are sparked by extreme weather conditions and hand-selected Japanese-made materials. Decades of experience, the highest safety and technical standards, and relentless inspections are behind every innovative SOTO flaming device